Friday 12 March 2010

Doodles on my traveling sketchbook

People always tell me a good way to improve drawings is to travel around with a sketchbook. I gave it a try. These are some of the sketches I have so far:

I don't know why I find this image so charming, maybe its because it feels loose. I drew this during the 'New years Day Parade' during 1st Jan

Drawn in the renaissance statue part at the V+A in Jan.

Drew cartoon ostriches out of boredom

Same goes for here

I was very bored when I was waiting for a delayed train. I tried to tackle foreshortening using my own leg.

I think I'll go back to the 'Natonal Gallery' and draw this Rembrandt painting 'The Feast of Belshazzar' again. I rushed the drawing in Feb >___<

I drew this quick sketch today on the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment